Busting common myths about entering the daunting world of full time employment.
Shannon focuses on busting the common myths about getting an job, and provides top tips on making yourself as employable as possible.
The Boost Your Skills team discuss the following subjects with Shannon:
- What are some of the myths for writing a compelling CV?
- How important are cover letters - do they actually get read?
- Networking seems to be the key to landing a job these days. What are your tips on doing this well?
- Do I need to find the right career straight away or should I just get on the ladder and sort that out later?
- I have applied for 20 jobs and haven't got any positive responses - what am I doing wrong?
- Do recruiters really find me a job?