CREATIVE DESIGNER PACKAGE
STOCK FOR DELIVERY
Grasp the opportunity to learn the functions and features of Photoshop, by signing up to this bumper package that covers CS5, CS6 and CC versions of this popular, industry standard piece of software.
Harness your graphic design abilities and delve into some of the essential features of Adobe’s reputable Illustrator application and immerse yourself in the essentials of InDesign CS6 and gain a comprehensive understanding of how to make the most out of this versatile application that can help you to design effective page layouts, for print or screen with this "Creative Designer Package".
Practice your Skills with the Photoshop Software:
Course delivery is online, giving you ample flexibility and convenience to complete the syllabus within your own time, whenever you have a spare hour or two. It’s recommended that you have the Photoshop software to hand during your study, so that you can practice your new-found skills. If you don’t already have it, you can sign up for a free trial of the software online.
A Manageable Syllabus:
The Illustrator Essentials syllabus is broken down into 11 manageable units, which cumulatively require an average of 7 hours to complete. Naturally, your personal learning style will affect how long it takes you to complete the course, but with access being available for a full 12 months after registration, you can revisit and revise the material whenever you like.
An In-depth Syllabus, Delivered Online:
With a syllabus that is delivered online, giving you the opportunity to study the curriculum from within the comfort of your own home, the InDesign CS6 course is a superb option for anyone wishing to develop their design skills - whether that’s for the purpose of moving forward within your career, or simply because you have an interest in the area that you would like to build on.
Key Learning Points:
This "Creative Designer Package" course is ideal for those who want to take a comprehensive look at Photoshop - from essential through to advanced skills - complete with exam preparation to prove their proficiency.
It appeals to professionals who have a desire to develop and expand their design knowledge, it may also be of interest to anyone who enjoys graphic design and illustration in their spare time.
It is perfect for anyone wishing to make a career move into the graphic design industry, but would also appeal to hobbyists who enjoy creating graphically appealing projects as pastimes and side projects.
Explore the various interfaces, panels and settings that are found within the different versions of Photoshop and familiarise yourself with them.
- Learn how to create layer masks, and feel comfortable working with them.
- Learn how to work competently with text, including how to add layer styles and designing text to suit different audiences.
- Learn how to restore and correct photographs, using healing brushes and spot tool.
- Learn how to create a photo gallery on the web and how to improve image composition with cropping and auto adjustments.
- Explore the 3D modelling element of Photoshop, including how to create a smooth grayscale gradient and how to merge various 3D layers.
- Get to grips with the Illustrator interface and learn how to set up new projects, browse the various panels and learn some of the basics such as zooming, panning and setting UI brightness.
- Learn how to lock a selection, and how to draw simple shapes such as rectangles, circles, ellipses and polygons. Learn how to edit the shapes using the direct selection tool.
- Understand the principle of object hierarchy, and how to change object stacking orders. Learn how to perform basic transformations, using isolation mode, transform strokes and the transform panel.
- Get to grips with basic fills and strokes, and explore the colour panel and eyedropper tool. Understand the difference between RGB and CMYK colour palettes.
- Explore the swatches panel, learn how to load a swatch library and gain insight into working with the concepts of gradients and patterns.
- Learn how to create new documents within the InDesign software, and how to select and place content where you want it to be. Learn how to work with type and shape tools, and use the control panel effectively.
- Learn how to package and prepare documents, including how to correct preflighting problems and understanding the limitations and capabilities of spellchecking.
- Learn how to customise application preferences, including auto-correction, story editor display, and grid and guide preferences.
- Learn how to set up a trifold brochure layout, by manipulating page size and orientation, and learn how to create paragraphs, colour swatches and character styles.
- Understand the difference between a document and a template, and learn how to create a document from a previously designed template.
- Work with various table styles, and study table creation and formatting, so that the tables you create are exactly how you want them to be.
- Learn how to create interactive pdf files, including preparing them for digital signatures, and resetting tab orders for interactive forms.
Advantages Of This Course:
- Free trials of Adobe software, including Photoshop, available via their website, so that you can apply your knowhow in a practical sense.
- Learn online, in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace and at a convenient time to you.
- Interactive simulations can help you to apply your knowhow practically and learn through doing.
- Test yourself with online self-assessments to help you to learn, and track your progress.
- Delivered in segments, so that you can learn manageable chunks, one step at a time.
- Interactive simulations,
- Course Code: EC112339
- Course Access Period: 12 months
- Access will be emailed within 3 to 5 days.