This product comes with a 3 Year Return to Base Warranty as standard. In the first 12 months you can take the device to your local Apple Store. In the 2nd and 3rd year, the fault needs to be logged with Academia. Should you have any issues please contact support on the below: https://applehe.academia.co.uk/hc/en-us/requests/new
The warranty element is charged at only £30 for the full 3 years, a saving of £59 on the cost of Applecare for the same period.
Delivery will take between 10 to 14 working days due to Apple availability
iPad Mini 2
7.9-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
2048x1536 resolution at 326 pixels per inch (ppi)
Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
Height: 200 mm (7.87 inches)
Width: 134.7 mm (5.3 inches)
Depth: 7.5 mm (0.29 inches)
Weight: Wi-Fi model: 331 g (0.73 pounds) - Wi-Fi + Cellular model: 341 g (0.75 pounds)
A7 chip with 64-bit architecture and M7 motion coprocessor
FaceTime HD camera:
720p HD video
FaceTime video calling over Wi-Fi or a mobile network
Hybrid IR filter
Video Recording (1080p HD):
Tap to focus while recording
3x video zoom
Mobile and Wireless:
Wi-Fi - (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
Bluetooth 4.0 technology
Wi-Fi + Cellular model:
Wi-Fi: (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
Bluetooth 4.0 technology
CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B
Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video or listening to music
Up to 9 hours of surfing the web using a mobile data network
Charging via power adapter or USB to computer system
Ambient light sensor
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less. Mobile data plan is sold separately.
* Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
* FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a mobile network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
* 4G LTE is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
* Mobile data plan is sold separately. The model you purchase is configured to work with a particular mobile network technology. Check with your carrier for compatibility and mobile data plan availability.
* Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.